Sunday, May 6, 2012

Easy Breakfast Options: Your Grains, Egg Whites, Soy Sausage and Grapes

As nice as it is to make all sorts of fancy, flavorful breakfasts, the reality is that we all need some breakfast options that don't require a trip to the grocery store, and a list of instructions.  This is one of my go to breakfasts, and I feel like it incorporates all the food groups that you need to get yourself going in the morning.  



Ingredients:

1 slice of 7 Sprouted Grains Bread
2 Egg whites, scrambled
Fat-free cheese of your choice
1 small patty of Gimme Lean Ground Soy Sausage
Fruit of your choice




This breakfast is so great because the concept can be put together in so many different ways.  Sometimes I use the 7 Sprouted Grains Bread, sometimes I use an Organic English Muffin.  Sometimes I use two egg whites, sometimes I use one whole egg with yolk.  Sometimes I use Fat-free Mozzarella, sometimes I use Fat-free Cheddar, and sometimes I use grapes, and sometimes I eat half a grapefruit.  But, all the time I make sure that I'm incorporated some grains, some soy, some fruit and some egg.  

Breakfast doesn't always have to be fancy, but it can always be simple and tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment